What do you do if you get locked out of your house? Call CT Locksmith at (206)939-8525 and wait a few minutes. We will reach you within the hour.
There are many reasons for a house or apartment lockout, and this is the most common service for a locksmith. Some reasons for a house lockout are:
- Jammed door
- Broken key in the lock
- The key will not turn in the lock
- Picked the wrong key
- Faulty lock
Whether your reasons for the house lockout are listed here or not, CT Locksmith will be at your location in Seattle, WA, to help you inside. Please remember to present an ID to the locksmith before the lock can be opened.
What NOT do I do when I am locked out?
Panic! Panic!! Panic!!! Is one way to go about it, but it will not help anyone, especially to you? However, we understand that if you have a kid or elderly one inside, it is a cause for concern. Maybe you have a pot on the stove, and it is bubbling away. Regardless of the reasons, stay calm and call (206) 939-8525.
Do not attempt to pick or hammer at the lock. We have seen lots of people do this and still cannot get into the house. What they have succeeded in doing is to make the locksmith’s job more difficult. In some cases, the door and lock are so badly damaged that they must be loosened from the door before access is regained.
This will mean more expenses and, in some cases, damage to the door, which is not what you want. However, you could save yourself all the trouble by calling a locksmith on (206) 939-8525.
House Lockout signs we all ignore
We consider a house lockout an emergency regardless of the time. When you lose or misplace your house keys, the first thing is to get in. As described above, breaking the lock of your home does not help the situation. Why does house lockout happen?
These are some causes of a house lockout.
· The locks are faulty, but you keep managing it
· Yu has to jerk the door before it opens
· You forgot your house key at home
· The key was stolen or lost
· The deadbolt just jammed
· You cannot remember where you kept the key
· No proper lock maintenance
At CT Locksmith, our house lockout solution is simple; get you out with minimal damage.
Why choose us?
· We are your local locksmith near you that will arrive just before you start to panic
· Our house lockout service is available all day – night or day
· We have the right tools and locksmith
· We are reliable, fast, and trust in the Seattle area and surrounding
· Our prices are competitive
Need a professional house lockout service in Seattle, WA? Contact us now at (206) 939-8525 or send us an email. We will respond to your email within 24 hours.